The training of individuals was undertaken by four educated scholars with the help of two nurses, under the supervision of a social worker. The educational program is supported by people of various specialties, through the purchase of services and volunteering. Operation hours are from 07:00 until 14:00 and it is possible to transfer people to and from the Day Center.
The aim is to develop the skills of the disabled with the ultimate goal of integrating them into society as productive people. To achieve this goal, efforts are made through various activities to prepare them for professional rehabilitation in the field they desire and have the ability.
The Adult Day Care Center's training program includes:
- Special education (reading, writing, mathematics).
- Meet the world through pictures and activities
- Hygiene care courses.
- Creative activities (art, music, theatrical play).
- Computer Learning through the Training Programs of the Ministry of Education and Culture.
- Sports (gymnastics, swimming, dancing).
- Equestrian Therapy
- Excursions and visits to work / cultural sites.
- Participation in Special Olympics.
- Occupational therapy (where deemed necessary).